Squid 2.8.DEVEL0 release notes
Squid Developers$Id: release.html,v 1.1 2008/01/23 11:59:17 hno Exp $
This document contains the release notes for version 2.8 of Squid.
Squid is a WWW Cache application developed by the Web Caching community.
- TO BE WRITTEN
TO BE WRITEN
There is a few known issues in this version of Squid which we hope to correct in a later release
- Bug #761: Unstable under load when using diskd
In addition there is a set of limitations in this version of Squid which we hope to correct later
- Bug #1420: 302 responses with an Expires header is always cached
- Bug #1059: mime.conf and referenced icons must be within chroot
- Bug #692: tcp_outgoing_address using an ident ACL does not work
- Bug #581: acl max_user_ip and multiple authentication schemes
- Bug #528: miss_access fails on "slow" acl types such as dst.
- Bug #513: squid -F is starting server sockets to early
- Bug #457: does not handle swap.state corruption properly
- Bug #410: unstable if runs out of disk space
- Bug #355: diskd may appear slow on low loads
- Bug #219: delay_pools stops working on -k reconfigure